What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Newcastle George

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by Newcastle George »

Terry, I have reset the available AH on the controller and the BMV702 to 180 , the fridge draws 43Ah/day and all the interior lights draw 29 Ah/6hours so, all being well, with my 1kW of solar, the batteries should see me out for the Taggerty trip. What Ah capacity lithiums should be required to replace the Lead acids?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

260Ah of lead acid would be equal to 130Ah of lithium, so 100Ah would be a bit less than when the batteries you have now were new. Talk to you about it at Taggerty

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Maybe 200 would be the go 🤔🚌
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I spent the day changing all the house water filters and refilling the water tanks. Also prepared and painted a new under box extrusion that suffered some mechanical damage a while back. Now we are almost ready to head off down south and catch up with a few friends.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:43 pm I spent the day changing all the house water filters and refilling the water tanks. Also prepared and painted a new under box extrusion that suffered some mechanical damage a while back. Now we are almost ready to head off down south and catch up with a few friends.
What is a new under box extrusion? please explain ;) How is your foot doing David? Make sure you take nice warm clothes down south and also Mr Bandits warm coat. Has Bandit met Phoenix? he is a beautiful dog isn't he? Safe travels down south. Hi Terrie and Mr Bandit x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I knew my technical English was confusing, and I knew what I meant. Will post a pic tomorrow. My Achilles restoration is coming along about as well as could be expected from an old fart point of view. Still haven't got cruise control yet so SWMBO might have to do a bit of driving on this trip.
Chases' heavy jacket lives in the M/h so Mr B won't go cold. He has met Phoenix a few times already and so long as Phoenix doesn't steal his ball, all will be well in the big paddock at Taggerty. Almost all dogs are beautiful Dot, not sure if I can say the same about ALL cats though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

My pussy is just right ;) Go Terrie just do that turn around that tree nice and wide.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Put it in a motorhome yard for sale...!!!

vik... :P :lol: :D :D
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji848][emoji120][emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Lined the bus up with the gateway ready to reverse it out in preparation for my departure to Taggerty at 5am Sunday. Then 1st stop Gunning.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor