What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
2foot6

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by 2foot6 »

I just need two of these no cables or links,easy peasy,just push them in....................................Peter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

:lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
VicA

Post by VicA »

He He batteries not supplied ….love it ….
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Today I relocated a diesel heater outlet from the bed frame to where I sit in the dinette ,it gets awfully cold there because the Fiat cabin is behind me and the outlet was two metres away in the bedroom area,the heat just didn't get down to my area of the motorhome.Just a matter of removing battery charger under the fridge for access,drilling through the sides of the bed,wardrobe ,fridge /seat timber panelling and the dinette seat panel for the outlet.The whole job cost me $49 and three hours of my labour. $42 for three ducts and 6.59 for the hole saw.I'm happy with the result and it was easy to do,it's only taken me nine years to get around to doing it. :lol: ..........Peter
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Peter,
Are the "Ducts" the ones that go on the ends of the flexible pipe? I remember fitting a diesel heater for someone many moons ago and it had two ducts with a knob in the middle that you could open or close the airflow from that vent, or restrict the flow so both worked. The ducts you bought, are they the ones that can be closed off and where did you buy them from?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Terry ,the ducts are just a plain ribbed flexible aluminium pipe that you can pull to make them longer ,I reused the plastic swivel outlet in the dinette area from the bedroom area.It can't be blocked off,it just changes the direction of air flow.I have seen the outlets on fleebay for about $8 each. .........Peter

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AU-75mm-Hot ... 2749.l2649

A quick search found these
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2Pcs-60mm-C ... ctupt=true
My ducts are 76 mm (int)wide,the original outlet is 65mm (ext) an easy adjustment was made for fitting.. :o ........Peter
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Looking for parts to be manufactured in America... :roll:

(The cow is looking for a handsome bull... :? :shock: )
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Oh, thank you that Peter. I've been looking for just such a thing to provide air flow to the cabinet that will house the LifePo4 pack.
This will do the job nicely

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

fitting up the new trailer
suz fit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.