Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Post by Dot »

Come on everyone, those that haven't posted here yet and for those that have how about some interior pics. People are always interested in such things as layouts, furniture and decor etc etc :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Re: Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Post by ozfueler »

Some new interior pics coming soon Dot, although probably better to let you take them when we get there. :lol:
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot, stick a stamp on yer forehead & post yerself ova here to & teach me how to do the piccy thing on this forum!! :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Chuck if I can learn I am sure that a smart guy like you it will not be a problem. I soon realized that you have to reduce the size of photos. Took some trial & error but with help from members soon managed it. Our friend just down the road from here helped me.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Rover All Over

Post by Rover All Over »

Hey over there Steve!!!

Well we just bought the shells for the kitchen cupboards, but they are just sitting in the boxes in the bus. Won't bore you with pictures of boxes:) We have almost got all the stuff, and the next thing to happen will be the flooring, once that is done it will be just a matter of put everything in place. Well that's the plan anyway.

Haven't had a lot of time to be doing much puter work as we had to do a lot of research and prepare an "Education Philosophy" then a curriculum, for the Board of Studies, and the inspector has visited, we got approved and now our grandchildren will be home schooled, so that then meant getting stuck into finding all the resources we are going to use. So what is does mean that instead of being stuck at home ALL the time babysitting them while mum is at work we can actually take them on short trips here and there. So now we have the school plan done and in place and there will be a little more time for me to prowl around the net.

Chezza
Chinese saying: If you have 500 friends it is too few, if you have one enemy it is too many.
Hamo

Post by Hamo »

Testing
Hamo

Post by Hamo »

1 for you Dot
Dot

Post by Dot »

Good one Hamo, now some inside pics and your For sale Ad in the For Sale Thread.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Hey up there to you and Alan, Cheryl!!!

Good news re the schooling, hopefully will make things a bit easier for you both, look forward to catching up at Maryborough, and as Dot says, where are the pictures of your bus?
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Macca wrote:Chuck if I can learn I am sure that a smart guy like you it will not be a problem. I soon realized that you have to reduce the size of photos. Took some trial & error but with help from members soon managed it. Our friend just down the road from here helped me.
So... you can pass your teachings on to me at Whitfield?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.