Keevo52 (66),

Dot

Keevo52 (66),

Post by Dot »

Happy birthday Keevo52 Hope you don't have to do the washing today num num :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Re: Keevo52 (66),

Post by pet-els »

Happy Birthday Keevo.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Have a great day for your birthday Keevo!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday Chris, are you travelling or out fishing around the Lake Macquarie area? Hope it's a great day for you
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Keevo52

Post by Keevo52 »

G,Day all

well I must say its been a while since ive been on the site, I have had difficulties with my Telstra Data and I seem to chew through it pretty quickly, as I have no NBN here yet I have to use prepaid services, once the NBN arrives(next Year) ill be on the forum a lot more often, and I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, I had a day with family and had a couple of ales during the day, and I did get to go fishing today Terry, no luck, the fish are still in the Lake lol
cheers
chris
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.
Dot

Post by Dot »

And also a photo of your new addition. Did you also have some cake and was it num nummy?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.