Supersparky's birthday!

Swisslulu

Re: Supersparky's birthday!

Post by Swisslulu »

Happy birthday David. [emoji898][emoji512][emoji481][emoji320] Hope we cross paths again some day - maybe at STC.

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog: http://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thanks for you good wishes everyone. We had a good day today. The bride took me out for lunch. I had my first beer since Christmas day.
Bad idea on my part. Some of the painkillers that I am doped up on don't like beer. Took a few hours to come good. The Gkids took us all out for tea tonight and we had a great time. Now I get to practice at being retired. Officially had my last work day on Christmas Eve, now I am on extended sick leave. Not how I wanted to finish my working career, but some things are beyond our choice.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:43 am Thanks for you good wishes everyone. We had a good day today. The bride took me out for lunch. I had my first beer since Christmas day.
Bad idea on my part. Some of the painkillers that I am doped up on don't like beer. Took a few hours to come good. The Gkids took us all out for tea tonight and we had a great time. Now I get to practice at being retired. Officially had my last work day on Christmas Eve, now I am on extended sick leave. Not how I wanted to finish my working career, but some things are beyond our choice.
That's not good news about not getting back to work before you retire. How will you get all those bits you thought could come in handy some time that you can only really collect when you aren't going to be there tomorrow :lol: You might have to line up a few of the others in there to score them for you, that way they won't suspect you and they wouldn't suspect someone who was still working there eh ;)

Those great pain killers and beer make you a cheap drunk eh, only the codeine based drugs hit me hard and sent me spinning off into another world but I have a bad reaction to codeine at the best of times anyway, adding alcohol just makes it a lot worse.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO