Dee's Birthday!!

BruceS
Site Admin

Dee's Birthday!!

Post by BruceS »

Happy birthday Dee!! 8-)
Get Greg to pamper you something wicked .... you know what I mean I'm sure!!! ;) :lol:
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Dee's Birthday!!

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday Dee, get Greg to cook you a wonderful dinner, how wicked a thought is that :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Happy birthday Dee, bet you have a great day. xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

Hi guys.....
Yes, I had a great birthday.....71 today, happy to be above the ground...every day is a good day, eh?

We’ve even busybees, to get the house in Collinsville nice...it’s a Queenslander, but Greg’s built internal stairs, ad is next project is a bathroom upstairs. Still coping with the neighbours from hell, the shade cloth “fence” which hid his rubbish dump blew over in a storm, so we’re planting Lilly pilly, tiger grass, etc., along the fence line to eventually shield us from he horrors of ratty children, chooks, ducks, and geese !

We’re also working on the old caravan we’ve been given...eventually we’ll head off and do the Big Lap....have to be patient until then!

Up here in NQL as you know we’ve had a wet season ....sadly we have friends who have lost everything.....and there’s stilll a risk of severe infections. The house in BOWEN.....the one rented as party our caretaking contract , along with most others in the region, is covered in mould! But we are fine.

So there you are!
I miss the cold weather...Greg doesn’t!

Hugs to all
Xxx
Dot

Post by Dot »

Some pics would be nice Dee esp the boys ie A B & C. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Greg & Dee,
Collinsville is just up the road from the Dysart Bunker----well, a few hundred kms, so we are almost neighbours. I don't have a Queenslander; just a low set house with ramps front and back.
Anyway, happy birthday Dee.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

,....just south of Elphinstone Lake?