Newest member to our place is Brian

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Dot

Re: Newest member to our place is Brian

Post by Dot »

Brian taking things easy.jpg
Brian sorting stuff002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Brian is a lucky boy that you came into his life.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Was outside sorting more stuff and heard a strange noise above on the shade cloth, looked up and there was Brian belting across the roof. G got a ladder and got up on the roof to get the beast down but Brian wasn't having any of that :roll: luckily Brian comes when I call and whistle him so I got the small step ladder and when I whistled Brian he came to the thick trunk of the wisteria & he managed to get down to where I could grab him and get him back inside, Looks like the Brian will be confined to the pergola unless with me out there watching him or outside with his harness on. This little pussy tat is going to be a handful but a very pleasant handful :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

As pussies are!
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

My pussy has herpes :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yep at last we have the results of the test done last week. So back to the vet today to start the treatment, pills twice a day for 3 weeks along with anti biotic. Apparently the herpes is a by product of the cat flu Brian had when we got him. Luckily it is herpes and not the callesi (spelling) viris as there is no cure for that one.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian at play.jpg
Brian.jpg
Today is Brian's 1st Birthday, happy birthday little man. :D xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

play, Brian & Rosie.jpg
play, Brian & Rosie002.jpg
Play time Brian & Rosie.jpg
Play time with Rosie 4 mth old ?foxie x JR and Brian. Meow is glad for the distraction so she stays on the bed and watches. Can you guess who the boss is? Rosie & Brian play chasey all day & half the night. Beats anything on TV.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian & Rosie.jpg
This is Brian and Rosie after a full day of playing chasey and wrestling[*]
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian and Miss Meow went for their travel check up today and Brian has gone back on some pills for his herpes flare up (nothing bad) and he now weighs 4.6kg and the vet says he is a beautiful pussy. :D Miss meow weighs in at 5.2kg and is plodding along nicely but still on her thyroid tabs and arthritis meds. I think Miss Meow will be sorry to see the little puppy go home as that means Brian will be back to terrorise her again.. :roll: Have their food, medicines, beds, loos and leads in the bus just awaiting departure date of the 10th.