Earthquake at Midnight

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Dot

Earthquake at Midnight

Post by Dot »

I thought I was having,,,,, nah never mind, it was an earthquake just around midnight around the Murray Bridge area about a 3.8 size, the house shook and my pussy took off all fluffed up :lol: Been through a few of these things so knew what it was, G on the other hand was in bed and thought I was doing exercises :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Lance

Re: Earthquake at Midnight

Post by Lance »

Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

We didn't feel anything at Glenelg, but at the time we heard something and thought something had fallen. We looked about but couldn't find anything amiss.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I wonder if Bruce & Wendy and Brian felt it at their place :lol: The folk staying in their motorhome in the workshop said it was really something in upper Mannum with lots of noise and shaking...... sounded like a big truck coming up the road and then felt like it hit the dirt cliff from the vibration through the house. Margaret thought it was a big gust of wind but without the blinds flapping, our first quake in our new town. Sure glad we didn't buy the boat house now as it stood on poles anchored back under the road and you would for ever be wondering if anything weakened or if another stronger quake was coming.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO