Free motorhomes for all,I'm in the money

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Vik351

Free motorhomes for all,I'm in the money

Post by Vik351 »

Just got this from the U.N. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Ref: Your Long Overdue Compensation Fund

Attention Beneficiary,

We received a report from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) demanding explanations for the delay of your overdue compensation fund payment approved by the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) and we have investigated this case only to find out that you've been ignorantly having illegal financial dealings with some online perpetrators who have taken advantage of your legitimate transaction in our custody in order to siphon your hard earned money.

More so, the investigation report suggested that you have furnished your personal data to the perpetrators and we assume you must have sponsored the release of this fund but all to no avail; however there is no cause for alarm as the investigation has also proved that you have no hand in any form of financial violation act. So our office has been mandated by the World Bank Group to monitor your compensation fund remittance at the valuation of $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only which will be released to you by the nominated bank.

Paramount, we advise that you STOP all dealings involving any sort of financial support to corrupt individuals posing to be from financial institutions in order to avoid any form of jeopardy in your compensation fund release process and be rest assured that you are now dealing with the rightful authorities. Therefore, you are requested to adhere to all directives that will be given to you henceforth. Although we already have your information on our database, but in order to ascertain that we are in communication with the rightful beneficiary, you are to re-confirm the below information for final verification process;

1. Full Names:
2. Gender:
3. Nationality:
4. Occupation:
5. Postal Address:
6. Residential Address:
7. Telephone Number:
8. Mobile Number:
9. Marital Status:
10. Age:
11. Alternative E-mail ID:
12. Copy of any identification document

Upon the receipt of the above information and final verification process, we shall furnish you with further directives and contact details of the financial institution nominated to commence with your fund release process.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated to enable us serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,
Michael Møller
Director-General
United Nations

So once I hand over my bank details and get the money... ;)
You folk can place your orders...!!! ;)

vik... :ugeek:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Free motorhomes for all,I'm in the money

Post by T1 Terry »

Can we put our hand up for a progress payment on the motorhome you have here? With all this new found wealth you might decide to abandon it and buy another one. I know it's been here that long we have probably had possession longer than you have, but ya could sign the rego papers over as well :D :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 am Can we put our hand up for a progress payment on the motorhome you have here? With all this new found wealth you might decide to abandon it and buy another one. I know it's been here that long we have probably had possession longer than you have, but ya could sign the rego papers over as well :D :lol:
I'll bring the rego papers with the cuies today...!!!

vik... ;)
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

I thought those ones had died down a bit but if anyone is that stupid to comply then they need ripping off. :) :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

You are very lucky Vik, ;) fancy having access to that amount of money :roll:
Don't you wish you could shove a broom handle right up their a@$e$ . :o
Any way Vik ,how did they get your email address. I bet it was the aliens . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Billie Blue
Dot

Post by Dot »

No it was me I gave them his email addy, I thought he needed the $$$ :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dotters is in on it too... ;) :lol:

Not just that by the sounds of it ... :o :shock: :?

vik... :oops: :twisted:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Give them a bit of credit, they have actually had someone who knows English proof read it and fix the usual clues the author is not from an English speaking background.
I wonder how you'd go giving them Tony Abbott's details, then leaking the story to the papers about all the financial interests he hasn't declared :lol: That might get him off the back bench and on a park bench where he could prattle on all he liked without disturbing our sleeping parliamentary members 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

Dot wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm No it was me I gave them his email addy, I thought he needed the $$$ :D

Vik brobly needs the money now 'cos he brought a new M/H and filled the roof with sola. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

on ya Vik....
Billie Blue
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

BillieBlue wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:54 am
Dot wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm No it was me I gave them his email addy, I thought he needed the $$$ :D

Vik brobly needs the money now 'cos he brought a new M/H and filled the roof with sola. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

on ya Vik....
Got sick of the popping bubbles ...!!! went solar...!!!

vik... 8-) :lol: