Senator Leyonhjelm.............

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Dot

Re: Senator Leyonhjelm.............

Post by Dot »

Busman wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:27 pm Don't agree that often with you pep, but 100% as well on this one
Really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (JOKE JOYCE) :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Yes Dot ! It is amazing how many women I have spoken to hate miz Sarah's guts, they do not feel she is representative of them at all.
Me, I just can't stand her and never have been able to.

Gary, to answer your question, did a small trip to Stanthorpe to pick up a few bottles of vino, had to come home after there was no room in the Suzy apart from the drivers seat.
Started out on another trip, parked at Eumundi markets, unloaded car, slides out, all set up and the aggro caretaker arrived, too big you will have to move over here by the fence into this mud hole. As I could not get a signed agreement that he would pay for the towing when VP went down to the axles I packed up and left.
Went round the corner to Eumundi showground, stayed here before so no problems, caretaker comes out "too big". "but we have stayed here before" "I don't remember you, piss off" I MIGHT get some caravans in tonight !!
Moral of the story is: Don't put decals on your rig, they will make it appear 10 metres longer than it is!!!
So came back home for the night, then it was too cold to go anywhere, then May came home, so not much solo trip.
Doing up the house at the minute, sell it and the front block, 2 cars going and a couple of SGV replacements and find something smaller.
We have come to the realisation that the 2 of us do not need a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house with 2 home theaters and 3 living areas with a 6 car garage. still somewhere around this area I guess. You buy any land around Bundy yet ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Dot

Post by Dot »

wow sure are some rude "caretakers" around. Snotty nosed bludgers wanting to get sneaky extra $$ in their pockets. ..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

You should have put the triangles out Bill . They would be to stupid to know that's only for the road side...and stayed put till you miraculously fixed the problem just in time to go home .
Ann should be home next Tuesday .
Bernie .
Dot

Post by Dot »

BernieQ wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:55 am You should have put the triangles out Bill . They would be to stupid to know that's only for the road side...and stayed put till you miraculously fixed the problem just in time to go home .
Ann should be home next Tuesday .
Bernie .
Good tip to know, Thanks Bernie :lol:
Busman

Post by Busman »

Too mad to even think about it Bernie !! You being booted from the house sit ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Yes Bill when Ann gets back next week .
Bernie