NSW road laws you might want to know about

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Dot

Re: NSW road laws you might want to know about

Post by Dot »

Newcastle George wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:15 pm
Dot wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:30 pm I love the crap on the UHF, learn heaps about truckies personal lives :) :) What I cant stand are the idiot tourists yapping about their cooking skills etc and when they last stopped to pee gggrrrrrrr
George could you have questioned the "bus" description rather than a "motorhome" ?? That is what I discussed with Law Assist
Sorry George I had another drug brain fade there (again) drugs are good hey? :oops:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Re: NSW road laws you might want to know about

Post by Greynomad »

Motorhome ... truck...
Don’t think it makes much difference to the rozzers. All heavy vehicles.
We have to pull into the roadside weight checks, just like commercial trucks. (Girt is 8t)
Been warned it’s a fine for not doing so, even if they (usually) wave us through without stopping to check our weight.
That’s if I’M driving. If SWMBO is at the wheel, 99% of the time they’ll ask for her licence. 🙄
Which is funny/annoying because she’s had a HR licence since she was 25. School needed teachers to qualify to drive their 44-seat dual-axle bus for excursions, and she was the only female volunteer. 😁
I had to get my MR licence when we bought Girt. So she has about 35 years more experience than me in vehicles over 4.5t!!
Frustrates her no end that the rozzers suspect she’s driving unlicensed.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields