Easter Gathering YEAR 2020

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Greynomad

Re: Easter Gathering YEAR 2020

Post by Greynomad »

Count me in, John!
Can’t lay any pavers (I have trouble bending down to get my shoes on!), but I can bring my whip... :shock: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:42 am Count me in, John!
Can’t lay any pavers (I have trouble bending down to get my shoes on!), but I can bring my whip... :shock: :lol:
Well, you have Dottie's attention when you mentioned whips :lol: We will be working ... well I'll be working like a flogged redheaded stepchild and Margaret will be cracking the whip but similar problem. We could always have an evening gathering somewhere in Mannum each day over Easter, not sure if Brian and Wendy & Bruce are sticking around for Easter or heading up the river to escape the crazy session in Mannum.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

We has flown already HAHA. Nice and pleasant on the river. Just need somehow to sink speed boats and skoobe does without pointing the finger back at us. Got my first yabby but waiting for some carp. Should have stored up some from the marina
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Does that mean you lot won't be coming out tomorrow night to the club for our 15th wedding anniversary .... Kappy has arrived, so has Erich & Lesley, now you lot have buggered off :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

I knows nussing. So I suppose the answer would have to be yes. To much work to throw the ropes off and steam up and then there may be berthing problems.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status