Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Yes Dot, I promise to be open minded with the surgeon in a fortnight. You stay safe xxxx

Ray, was that a racist, sexist or kiwi-ist comment? :lol:

Did a lot of administrivia today. Sorted the filing system, organised the calendar for festivals (they keep changing the dates of events) and booked a couple more jayco rallies for later in the year. I am trying to get to be a bit more normal in my planning, but it is what it is....a PITA. :roll:

Night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray do you have the nasty habit of holding your black pen ends in your mouth :?: ;) Good girl Deborah, be brave but enjoy your away gatherings as well. George goes to the RH tomorrow for the installation of the monitor down his throat, then back again Thursday to have it out so they can read what the little computer found out. Just saw the accident in Qld at that railway crossing., 2 men dead What is the matter with people ? there are STOP signs clearly visible and the excuse of "I travel this road every day" = BS then the crossing in WA where a 3 trailer mine truck slammed into a train and the crossing lights were also working, truck driver ok but one of the train drivers is fighting for his life. Luckily neither was a passenger train. I had better get into the shower and to bed for early start. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D And Mr Major x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
I thought it was a pen-ist (note that ‘t’!!) comment... 🤣

Dottie,
No. 😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

What a day, parking $12 pr hr.. :lol: (that's what you think buddy) when the hr was nearly up I left Gman in with the Dr man and I went back to the car, Seems another lady had the same idea, no ticket in her front window and she was there before us and after us. While waiting I rang my clayton's daughter copper to check on her, said she had just come off another huge drug bust and she was buggered. Then Gman appeared with the tube up his nose and the little computer thing attached to his tube. Back again tomorrow to get it out and the data analysed. Here's hoping it can shed light on his cough. While going through the hosp doors we met our friend that lost his wife a couple of weeks ago. She had had MS for quite a long time and when she got a chest infection and admitted to little hosp (Minlinton)they said she had pneumonia. Les went home and at 3am the numb nuts rang and told him that his wife had lung cancer and the MS had been masking the symptoms. He went straight to the hosp and they had actually told Debbie she was going to die soon.WT? Even though Debbie was half comatosed she was so upset and was in a bad way. How dare those morons tell her that like they did and esp when her husb was not with her. Anyway she slipped away a couple of days later. Ggrrrrrr . That is what I call disgusting nursing NO EMPATHY. Time for bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Rossp x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Gee Dot, I hope that your friend puts in a formal complaint to the head of nursing at the hospital. That is no way to treat any patient.
Hope Gman is feeling better once the scope thing is removed. I have a friend who gets the irritating cough when the chemist substitutes the wrong brand of drugs. Allegedly the same...but different. Could this be happening with G? xxxx

We had lunch out today. I wonder why we do that? Truly the fancy pants restaurant in a sporting club has no idea of serving edible food. They slopped some watery mashed spud onto the plates and then piled on top a pair of 1inch thick pieces of "wagyu corned beef" , Alongside were 2 barely cooked, tiny, whole carrots and a chunk of almost raw broccoli. The meat was so dry and tough, that the steak knife they provided was not enough to cut through the meat. I told the waitress that the food was not fit for human consumption. She offered a refund,but we left vowing to never eat there again.
I retreated to experiment in my shed for the afternoon. I am trying using thick chalk as a modeling/shaping thing. If the kiln gets fired in the morning, time will tell.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Dot I also had a annoying cough when they changed my blood pressure tablet. Worse than a smokers cough might pay to research side effects of Mr G’s tablets. All the best Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Good night Dot.
I got in before you and I'm off to bed to try for some sleep.
Mr Major is watching t v 'till I turn it off, and then he will come to bed.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good night all pleasant dreams, Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah and Robert not Bob Bruce did some digging concerning the same thing comparing the generic and the original drugs and it turned out the ingredients were the same but the outer covering was the culprit. G had his tube out today and after the man does his evaluation of the computer readings will let us know in a few days. I have a sore throat boo hoo :( . Sleep in tomorrow. :D Report from the fridge man came today and it seems it was that ? wire sensor was the problem, must of pulled it off when we cleaned the fridge out so thats a relief. Tanks not too much tv time for Mr Major he will get square eyes :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Grandad x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope the weather is being kind to you Dot. xxxx

It was almost a lovely day here, for a change, The sunset was amazingly deep reds, so expect some winds tomorrow. I think that's how it works.

Today's firing was a bit of a flop. The bowl looks more like a flattened pancake. It will need a lot more refireing before I like it.

night all xxx
Deborah