The new project list

A lot of us have homes we spend some time in. Discussions can be about any topic that may be of interest that you can think of... renovations, purchases, expenses, etc, etc
supersparky

Re: The new project list

Post by supersparky »

If you use really skinny wires, just like most caravan and motorhome manufacturers do, then you can probably just run your cables along the cracks in the brickwork. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:17 pm If you use really skinny wires, just like most caravan and motorhome manufacturers do, then you can probably just run your cables along the cracks in the brickwork. :roll:
Well there's a thought, not a good one, but a thought all the same :lol: I've ordered a few sky hooks to hold the inverter up so I can remove the bricks, if the battery cable is thick enough, that should hold it up ...... or maybe some rare earth magnets with the same pole facing each other will hold it up there ...... I might ask that bloke that made the self powered motor/alternator set up, he'd know an alternate method of keeping it up there, the velcro and double sided tape doesn't seem to be doing the job .... and they help the tiles on the space shuttle with velcro, so those tiles must be real light weight ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Dot wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:42 pm
Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:30 pm My project list is to rip all the lithium out an start with something different as we have sold the bus twice and both fell through 💔💔💔
Sell it to Terry with the lith in. Why did the prev sales fall through Wayne? :?:
Could not get money 💰 don’t know why
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini