Swag Sct16 Max

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
wayno

Re: Swag Sct16 Max

Post by wayno »

Hi Shirley,
Still a young gun? Not sure about that, some things don't work as they used to.
Just a good pee pee is my focus these days.
However, I still have a lot of exploring to do before my use by date.
Shirley wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:49 pm Wayne, I’ll still rate you as a yo ung gun :lol: :lol: you still have a few years as one :lol: :lol: if you do most of your cooking outside & have a portable burner inside for when needed sounds good, guess it depends on what & how you cook, loved my 3 ring gas top & seperate oven, don’t know about having the fridge outside ? (Has a small fridge inside as well, but need to find out what type)
Flies, definitely not good & terrible in some locations, especially if you’re trying to cook outside.

The van definitely looks good, will you be living permanently in it? ( No, just heading North in Winter, maybe do a loop or two. Want to explore the far north east of Victoria' beyond Corryong and Dartmouth area. I like the more obscure places and want to be able to get a smaller van into tight places. Will be exploring old town sites in the Vic High Country. Love my metal detector.) ;)
Be well girl,

Wayno :D
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi Shirley,
Still a young gun? Not sure about that, some things don't work as they used to.
Just a good pee pee is my focus these days.
However, I still have a lot of exploring to do before my use by date.
Shirley wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:49 pm Wayne, I’ll still rate you as a yo ung gun :lol: :lol: you still have a few years as one :lol: :lol: if you do most of your cooking outside & have a portable burner inside for when needed sounds good, guess it depends on what & how you cook, loved my 3 ring gas top & seperate oven, don’t know about having the fridge outside ? (Has a small fridge inside as well, but need to find out what type)
Flies, definitely not good & terrible in some locations, especially if you’re trying to cook outside.

The van definitely looks good, will you be living permanently in it? ( No, just heading North in Winter, maybe do a loop or two. Want to explore the far north east of Victoria' beyond Corryong and Dartmouth area. I like the more obscure places and want to be able to get a smaller van into tight places. Will be exploring old town sites in the Vic High Country. Love my metal detector.) ;)
Be well girl,

Wayno :D
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi. Do not know anything about this make but my son has had a Maverick hybrid camper for a few months now and I am surprised that it's build quality is very good. It has the slide out bed at the back, outdoor kitchen but also a basic kitchen in the van for bad weather. Combo shower,toilet. Tows very well but it is quite heavy. Noticed a lot of them ( all different makes) on our last trip away. Cheers John