The meaning is ??

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Greynomad

Re: The meaning is ??

Post by Greynomad »

DON'T, Dottie,

Brings back some memories from my teenage years! :oops:
Not quite droopy, but dangling nonetheless. :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:18 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:07 pm
jon_d wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:52 pm A pineapple somewhere in the garden indicates a swingers household.
So the female occupant has big droopy tits? How far do they droop to be classed as swingers? A trip through any Murray Bridge shopping centre would suggest there would be a lot of households with upside pineapples hanging outside in the local area ..... :?

T1 Terry
To get an accurate "swing measurement" they have to bend over to get the momentum going.
So the old campfire song, "Do your tits swing low, do the waggle to and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you time them in a bow, can you wave them to the sailors as they slowly pass you by, do your tits hang low ......" could be hard on the back as well as the neck as the swinger tries to see if they caught any interest :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Hmmm, never heard that one during my misspent youth. We knew a lot of dirty ditties, but that's a new one for me.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Don't worry Dave i think Terry just made that one up. :lol:

Bob
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:23 pm Hmmm, never heard that one during my misspent youth. We knew a lot of dirty ditties, but that's a new one for me.
It started out at the youth camps as "Do your ears hang low, do the wobble to and froe, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow, can you wave them to the major as he's slowly walking by, do your ear hang low .... " it then morphed into Jowls, testicles, tits and probably a lot of other low hanging items
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO