Happy Birthday Shirley

Dot

Happy Birthday Shirley

Post by Dot »

Sorry to have missed your birthday Shirley for yesterday, hope you had a good one. Keep up the practice with the bowls, one day soon we will see you in the senior olympics. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Happy Birthday Shirley

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday for yesterday, hope you enjoyed yourself and plan to have many more :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Hello Shirley, Getting older is a beggar. Have a good time and enjoy the roses/ coffee/bowls and all that keeps you going.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Yesterday was a miserable, overcast rainy day, so I just relaxed at home, the sun did make an appearance about 3pm, I cooked us a roast lamb dinner that was delicious ❤️
My #4 g’son (10) came over at 7am to wish me a happy birthday, I was still in bed, the other 3 came over in the arvo with my son, my daughter in law from Caves Beach arrived on her way home from work with a huge bunch of native flowers, they are beautiful, her husband rang me from Perth & the kids both messaged me, the girls at bowls sang happy birthday to me on Thursday arvo, so had an enjoyable time. :D

Dot you didn’t miss my birthday it’s not on my profile.
Thanks everyone for your best wishes, they come around way to fast these days. :D
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Belated birthday wishes to you Shirley. Sounds like you had a nice day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks David, I did have a nice day. :D
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley would you please put your B/day on your profile as we don't like to miss out on wishing out lot birthday wishes. I cooked a roast but it wasn't all that good, for the life of me I can NOT cook roast vegs no matter what I try and believe me I have tried. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.