Job security, there's something about Mary

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Job security, there's something about Mary

Post by T1 Terry »

The owner of a small business had very hard decision to make, he had to reduce staff numbers, but who was going to get the axe. He had narrowed it down to two, even though neither had taken a day off in the last 5 yrs, Mary or Jack, they both did a similar job so one could take on the added work load if they wanted to keep their job. He decides the choice will be made by the employee themselves, the first to use the water fountain during work time would get the word ...

Meanwhile, Mary has had a big night out, feeling the worse for it, she is torn between taking the day off, or just going to work and keeping below the radar.

A few hrs in, the boss is watching the water fountain like hawk, Mary decides a few more headache pills might help with the raging hang over.
She barely reaches for the tap when the boss springs from his office, walks up to Mary and says "I'm either going to have to lay you or Jack off" through rather bleary eyes Mary replies " I feel like shit at the moment, could you just jack off this time, I'll make it up to you, I promise"

Jack's farewell party is on Friday ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Re: Job security, there's something about Mary

Post by supersparky »

An oldie but a goodie :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.