It takes all kinds.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

It takes all kinds.

Post by Macca »

Boy, have I got a sore tongue from biting it :!: We 4 were sitting with a cuppa about 30 mins ago & a person walked by & commented that we should not have been here :!: :!: I think that was his words but Chuck can correct me otherwise. Came over commenting on weather & silly folk in the Eastern wheat belt saying that their own fault that things not going for well for them- weather wise :?: :?:
Got onto drought in general- eg NSW, QLD. Comment ah they are only QLDers!!!!!!
Saw red, made the comment about coming over here to spend money & his reply was "We do not want your money". That's when my tongue started to hurt.
Apparently they head north through here each year & we have taken their park. :evil:
A real know all, arrogant. Ah shut up Kay & think of B/P
That's my rant for to-day.

Kay & Bruce.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Re: It takes all kinds.

Post by Dot »

What Chuck kept his mouth shut?? You should have let the twat have a blast Kay :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Dot wrote:...You should have let the twat have a blast Kay :lol:
Not necessarily Dot, as you simply cannot argue with ignorance or pigs. You only get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

dawg
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The thing to keep in mind, you can't win an argument with an idiot, once you lower yourself to their level they'll beat with experience, they have always been an idiot, :lol:

Fancy you lot taking their spot, eastern staters, who do they think they are, coming over to the world of western aust and thinking they are sill in the same country :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Yeah... wot Kay said!!!

Arrogant jumped up little smart arsed big mouthed wanker!! :roll:

And no point in arguing with this turd as he simply wasn't prepared to listen to what we had to say... but I imagine he presumed we were hanging on to his every word. The fact we - Kay & I - refrained from taking the bait obviously displeased him.

So sad.

The main problem with this bloke was that he was really pissed off that all the drive through sites were taken... coz he didn't want to reverse into a normal bay & have to disconnect the van!!! Maybe he's not good at reversing & didn't want to provide the obligatory entertainment for the rest of us that had done that... so he went down to the lower level & drove around until he found a reasonably level site right next to the fence - & the road - then propped there for the night surrounded by his friends & admirers.

Think that just about covers it. :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

So in other words Chuck, "You blew him away" :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Last night when the rain started I said "get bogged!"- no such luck so this morning when he drove out I wished him bad luck with everything & holes in all his tyres- That was not nice I told myself!
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

That's one way of putting it Dot.... :lol:

There are definitely times when 'less is more'. ;)
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

Chuck wrote:Arrogant jumped up little smart arsed big mouthed wanker!!
Come on Chuck, tells us want you really think about him :lol: :lol:

Sadly they breed and appear to be growing in numbers, or I am become less tolerant :shock:
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too