new victorian member

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
alanb

new victorian member

Post by alanb »

belong to many forums, swmob and myself are looking forward to gaining info and maybe offering some advice. currently situated on mornington peninsula vic and really enjoying life :D :D :D :D
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: new victorian member

Post by norman »

Welcome aboard the happy forum. All good M8,s here. Enjoy your stay.....
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
alanb

Post by alanb »

thanks Norman the welcome is much appreciated
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi AlanB, welcome to the forum. There sure are a lot of forums out there, all with their own plus and minus features, we hope to be here for the long term so the knowledge base grows and stays as a permanent referece library for the future. We had a very good base in the CMCA forum, just needed a bit of sorting, but that's gone now and some of the resulting start up forum have gone to the wall, taking their library of knowledge with them as well. Let's hope we can build this one into a solid base that is here for the long run.
Hope you enjoy the forum and decide to stay and share your knowledge.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
alanb

Post by alanb »

thanks for welcome T1 Terry was not a member of CMCA but did read a few posts on other forums about certain problems that were being had, sad news that a forum had to close. Hope that we can offer some advice / info to this forum and make it a strong vibrant and relevant one. I am sure that Jenny and i will enjoy this forum.

cheers Alan
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi & Welcome Jenny & Alan. This forum is full of very nice friendly people so hope you join in and enjoy.. What rig are you travelling in? any pics to share?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.