Monnie (The Sunliner Monaco).

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
murphm1

Monnie (The Sunliner Monaco).

Post by murphm1 »

06.5 Monnie parked half over a little creek to level. (500x375).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Re: Monnie (The Sunliner Monaco).

Post by Dot »

One crazy dood me thinketh Mr Murph... Now where are the inside shots??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
murphm1

Post by murphm1 »

Golly!!!!!
I think I’ve got it.
This is my first attempt at posting a photo of our motorhome (I’m not going to call it a ‘rig’ or an ‘RV’ - it’s our motorhome or our Monnie).
Anyway, this photo was taken on a recent trip to the Wyangla Dam. We went in the back way through the little village of Woodstock. When going that way and you arrive at the Rural Fire Station on the left, turn left and travel down some very, very steep, narrow and winding road to the north western edge of the dam. There are a few camp spots in there but not for big motorhomes, there is not much level ground and is quite rough in places. And it is a very steep and slow climb out again. It’s low/low gear all the way out.
When I get more time, I will try and post some more photos, an aviator and a signature.
Regards……… Michael, Sylvia, Monnie and Terios (the toad).
Dot

Post by Dot »

Who's a clever lad then? Looks a nice spot for sure, we wouldn't be able to get there so enjoy it. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Thanks Michael & Sylvia, if you could tow Terios the toad in and out I think Mazda and Kombi would certainly do the trip. I love the not so often visited spots and that looks like a winner for sure.
The parking a cross a waterway is not always intentional, at the first Maleny get together we managed to park Kombi beside a rather deep depression, camouflaged by the grass being all mown the same height, stepped out first thing in the morning after a night of very heavy rain into freezing water half way up the shins :o naturally the other foot had to follow to maintain balance. There is no where in a kombi to put wet shoes to dry :( had to clomp around in my work boots the whole week :lol:
Camped in a spoon drain in the dark by mistake once when travelling on the motorbikes, sailed out from under the tarp into the belting rain on the air mattress along with all our gear :lol: wasn't near as funny at the time though
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO