lifepo4 cells

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
slowhand

lifepo4 cells

Post by slowhand »

If anyone is interested, have 16 x 50ah high density lifepo4 cells for sale at $1.25 per ah, plus freight from Tas. Had someone pull out of a deal we put together and either let someone else have them, or change the order. They come with a warranty and can increase the order if required.

Have to be done in the next day, because of exchange rates fluctuating so much and the order is being put together.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: lifepo4 cells

Post by T1 Terry »

What brand Slowhand, do you have a link to the manufacturers specs? The price is 25 cent/Ah lower than Winston cells available on the mainland at the moment so freight would the only catch point if they are of equal quality.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
slowhand

Post by slowhand »

Terry, we get military/industrial lifepo4 cells, that are over run/cancelled orders and sometimes wrongly (capacity/voltage) branded cells, not retail ones. Got some that are branded 48v, 1200ma, yet are 3.2v 40amp. There is a big difference between what people get retail and what is available for industry, government and the military. There is also a difference between military and industrial cells and have extremely high standards to pass before they are accepted, especially for military purposes.

These are photo's of a 50ah industrial/military standard cell sitting on my desk, no brand or fancy bits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Slowhand, can you just confirm that it is a plug in the centre and not a pressure relief valve and both the terminal blocks are aluminium?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
slowhand

Post by slowhand »

It's a plug valve in the centre. which is not the normal plug or pressure valve, it's designed for active service and extreme movement applications. The connectors are copper alloys, designed for low weight, high strength, reliable connection and current transfer.

They are no longer available, it was a one off and the 16 extra have gone, sold today. There's some others on offer for 40-45ah cells at between $1-$1.10ah landed here, haven't got the specifications yet so don't know much about them. Hopefully tomorrow, this will also be a one off, they never last more than a few days before sold. Being surplus to requirements, most of the time they are offered cheap and I'm lucky to have access to them sometimes, so don't mind offering it around. Most of us don't have a lot of money, any saving helps and lifepo4 makes a big difference to peoples lives, including economically.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Thanks Slowhand

T1 Terry
slowhand

Post by slowhand »

Got the details of the 45ah large capacity cells, 2000 cycles at 80% DOD, 1C continuous discharge and 3C maximum. They have bolt tops, not screw in and their size is, 110x49x160mm, weight 1600 grams each. They will be $1.10 per ah, plus freigth from Tas, come with a 2 year warranty and brand new. May only be avaiible for the next couple of days
dapope

Post by dapope »

I need to do some measuring.....
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..