Saturday Funnies

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
pet-els

Saturday Funnies

Post by pet-els »

1. Now on sale at IKEA - "Lesbian beds" - no nuts or screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove.

2. A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol. Police say it's definitely race related.

3. Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8.

4. I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency.

5. Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be 'the one', but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maids outfit, and a police woman's uniform, he finally decided if she can't hold down a job, she's not for him.

6. Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy. He nears the top of the ladder and starts shaking and going dizzy. He calls down to Murphy and says "I tink I will ave to go home, I've come all over giddy and feel sick."

Murphy asks "Ave yer got vertigo?"
Paddy replies "No, I just live around the corner I tell ya."

7. After 100 years lying on the sea bed, Irish divers were amazed to find that the Titanic's swimming pool was still full.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Re: Saturday Funnies

Post by Dot »

Oh you are awful but I like them :) :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Re: Saturday Funnies

Post by Greynomad »

OOoooohh, Peter!
:? The Fun Police will be after you!!
:twisted: They'll give you a Full Brazilian... using tweezers! :shock:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"