Electric Blanket for motorhome ?

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
SteveW

Re: Electric Blanket for motorhome ?

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote:
Dot wrote:Was asked today if there is an electric blanket that can be used in a motorhome? (free camping) and if so what are they called?
Thank you lot for your very informative replies as usual :twisted: but it is not for me, I have 2 pussies to keep me warm and the Gman of course :roll:
So I guess the answer is , an ordinary electric blanket can be used without 240 power. :?
All right for you, Dot. I just hope you are sharing the pussies with George. (No suitable smiley available) :lol:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Peter and Sandra

Post by Peter and Sandra »

Dot we just bought a queen size one for the house (already have one in the Oka) Big W $45 for a queen size and $25 for a single, has three heat settings.
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking
Dot

Post by Dot »

Peter and Sandra wrote:Dot we just bought a queen size one for the house (already have one in the Oka) Big W $45 for a queen size and $25 for a single, has three heat settings.
Hi you two where have you been? those extensions should be just about finished by now?? thanks for that info.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Peter and Sandra

Post by Peter and Sandra »

The extensions are at lockup, still waiting for gyprock etc inside, biggest problem is limited funds ;-)))
Still lots to do re finishing, painting etc but we really need a trip!!
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking
Geoff Clifton

Post by Geoff Clifton »

Mrcoolabah1au wrote:But u have to run the genny all night for power [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] :oops: :?: :!: :arrow: :idea:
No, a tiny 300w inverter does it easy.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Geoff.

It ain't the box, it's the people.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Geoff Clifton wrote:
Mrcoolabah1au wrote:But u have to run the genny all night for power [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] :oops: :?: :!: :arrow: :idea:
No, a tiny 300w inverter does it easy.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
So where have you been lately Mr Geoff?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.