Dot.

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Greynomad

Re: Dot.

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
Where was your non-fruit PC made? Indonesia? India? Thailand?
Doesn't mean Jack these days.
As an ex-'pooter consultant, I can tell you that the non-fruit machines had about 60% more service calls & system problem call-outs than the Apples.
Business productivity suffers every time your pooter goes down or locks up. Simple.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Dot.

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote:T1,
Where was your non-fruit PC made? Indonesia? India? Thailand?
Doesn't mean Jack these days.
As an ex-'pooter consultant, I can tell you that the non-fruit machines had about 60% more service calls & system problem call-outs than the Apples.
Business productivity suffers every time your pooter goes down or locks up. Simple.
:lol: Wife is a computer Tech for CSC Ray, ask her which is a real computer and which gives the most trouble.... there is a very good reason why big business walked away from the fruit machines many yrs ago. After Margaret spending 3 days trying sort Eddie's fruit machine problems after Eddie himself spent hrs on the phone to the fruit machine tech people, the 'pooter went back in the bus and back under the bed, they is ok while they is going, then buy a new one ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO