My Bus

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
bob r

Re: My Bus

Post by bob r »

Have to agree with everyone a top job, one of the best I have seen.

Bob
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Top job, quite an amazing transformation and yet another bus finished before mine :cry: but mine has travelled further this yr :lol: So will you be heading down this way to start on mine now ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

Thanks Bob, praise is always appreciated.....Lol. It just sort of got out of control though. Started as a quick tart up but rapidly went south.

Terry,
Are you bloody kidding. NEVER EVER again. Once is more than enough for this old fella. If I was a tad younger then yes maybe with one of the scenic cruisers but I would still need a bit of a kick along.

Dirk
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

How long did the fit out take Kelvin ?
Shirley & Bruce.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

38 feet?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

Hi Shirley,

6 years almost to the day. Didn't work on it 5 days a week sort of thing but near enough sometimes. Did a lot of work at home, cupboards and trim stuff etc. but the rest at the friends house where he was good enough to let me do the major build up. Unfortunately he passed away a few months before we actually finished and I was really disappointed he missed it as he really did enjoy helping out. He had his own steel company so was really into it when we were steeling up. Great bloke and a great mate.

Slowest part by a long shot was the interior stuff. I like woodwork but it was a real PIA doing the trim work, that caused quite a few arguments. Actually almost all the painting work, steel frame and timber stuff was done by the bride. Not without complaint of course....Lol.

Steve,

40 feet.

Dirk
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Beautiful bus & a real credit to you both, a job well done, I knew it was several years I remember you posting when you started same.
Sad that your mate missed seeing the finished MH but guess he really enjoyed your company & helping you.
Now you both have to really enjoy the fruits of your labour, travel safely.
Shirley & Bruce.