Supersparkies new toy.

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Supersparkies new toy.

Post by T1 Terry »

The SA one for the Kombi was about as reverse to that as they come. Walked to the counter, do you live in SA, produced a caravan park receipt, do you have any other vehicles registered in SA, produced the Mazda rego..... copied off the customer number. Do you have NSW rego papers for the Kombi, handed them over, that will be XYZ$$... and cheaper than NSW, and left with nice new plates to put on the Kombi that was still parked in the front yard in Lake Illawarra :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We had a similar experience when I transferred the Winny from NSW to Qld just last week. I rang the mobile Heavy Vehicle Certifier guy and the Gas Certificate guy. They both came to my place, inspected the vehicle, lightened me up the prescribed amount, mobile credit card facilities of course. Then I took all the relevant paperwork to the local rego office. They lightened me up a lot lot more, cause I needed to pay stamp duty and they gave me a receipt for the NSW plates and some nice shiny Qld ones, and told me that I must have them fitted to the vehicle within 48 hrs.
Because it is a factory built job there is no modification plate or engineers approval required, and it was all so simple. You gotta love Qld.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

QLD, Beautiful one day, simple the next.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hey, are you picking on those Qld people?? don't want to stereotype now do we? :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

jon_d wrote:QLD, Beautiful one day, simple the next.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't you worry about that. :roll: :roll: It's always beautiful up here Jon, that's one of the reasons I moved here from Vic.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

We'll overlook the cyclones, the floods, the stingers, the crocodiles, the midges, the humidity and ???
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Jim

Post by Jim »

BruceS wrote:We'll overlook the cyclones, the floods, the stingers, the crocodiles, the midges, the humidity and ???
....Annastacia!
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

OK , you both got me there. Apart from that, and Clive(Poor me )Palmer it's a great place to live. Where we used to live has had 2 decent bushfire through the area this fire season. One is currently still burning. I hope that nobody gets hurt this time.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

NSW definitely the best, the premier state :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.