NM's what are they

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
jon_d

Re: NM's what are they

Post by jon_d »

Don't use a hose clamp, chainsaw, tree strump, length of pipe, or the missus.... just nip em up tight and remember it's a normal thread.
Dot

Post by Dot »

SteveW wrote:Pot! Kettle! :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What yu talking bout :?: pot kettle = black :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Don't be a woos, tighten it till it either snaps or strips, then back it off half a turn ;) :lol: This advice is free and comes with a full money back guarantee
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote:Don't be a woos, tighten it till it either snaps or strips, then back it off half a turn ;) :lol: This advice is free and comes with a full money back guarantee
I want my $$ back then :lol: G took your advice literally and now my head is on the floor, (I got screwed) ;) bastard :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:Don't be a woos, tighten it till it either snaps or strips, then back it off half a turn ;) :lol: This advice is free and comes with a full money back guarantee
I want my $$ back then :lol: G took your advice literally and now my head is on the floor, (I got screwed) ;) bastard :roll:
Never happy that woman, one minute she's complaining she isn't getting it, then she complains when she does....this isn't cross threaded is it :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

NM's like the work shop manual for a Isuzu . crazy they say to tighten to this torque then turn it a bit........a bit ??????
I think the "N" is for numbing Aussies' .
Bernie .