Keith Moxham news

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
supersparky

Re: Keith Moxham news

Post by supersparky »

There is no hope of me ever owning that spoon Al. Just ask anyone that was at Taggerty the last few years.Even Keith's arrival nibblies beat my cooking.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

:lol: Even George got an honourable mention for boiling water :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ALAN 41

Post by ALAN 41 »

supersparky wrote:There is no hope of me ever owning that spoon Al. Just ask anyone that was at Taggerty the last few years.Even Keith's arrival nibblies beat my cooking.
Ha ha Dave, How do you nibble Chardy. :lol: :lol:

He made a curried chicken stir fry when he was at our place and it was delicious.
Last edited by ALAN 41 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Great to hear Keith is back in the land of the living and ready to take on the world again. As has been said many times, one of life's true gentlemen and a a very friendly and down to earth couple. Hope it's all behind you now Keith and the pair of you can get back on the road and continue the travels as well.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

I knew somebody who lived in a house just like that one. He used to live in Murtoa. They ran him out of Town for some reason....maybe for posting photos on Forums? :P :lol:
Jon
Jim

Post by Jim »

Good news. Looking forward to him working on the board.
ALAN 41

Post by ALAN 41 »

Jon and Kay wrote:I knew somebody who lived in a house just like that one. He used to live in Murtoa. They ran him out of Town for some reason....maybe for posting photos on Forums? :P :lol:

No . It was due to him associating with some bloke in a big yankie motorhome, who uses shopping trollies for a BBQ. :o :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by ALAN 41 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

supersparky wrote:....Even Keith's arrival nibblies beat my cooking.
Keith is a street fighter. He sabotaged the cook off with copious amounts of fat garlic prawn entrees so that we were all stuffed and satisfied by the time the other food was offered. :o

On the other hand, how can you fault a fellow Nikon fan. :lol:

dawg
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

Wonderfull gentleman when himself and his lovley wife, Beth joined the GC drifters at our secret November outing at a wonderful place at Stanthorpe. We wish Keith the very best and still wait for a good rock & roll dance for us all to strut our stuff.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Has anyone invited thia lovely gent to be a member here? :?: :idea: Sounds like he would be an asset. :)
Keith is a nice guy but I reckon he would stay away from forums because of his board position with c--a, therefore they might get their knickers in a twist again.. He sees all believe me.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life