Why are people so unkind?

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Why are people so unkind?

Post by T1 Terry »

As Norm used to say (remember him on the get active TV ads) I just have big stomach bones :lol: I don't suffer from drinking too much beer, I quite enjoy it actually, but it doesn't seem to be doing my waistline a lot of good.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Don't know about a beer belly but I think I have a windy tummy. :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Re: New question, beer belly???

Post by Chuck »

T1 Terry wrote:Why does beer create a beer belly where wine or spirits doesn't?

T1 Terry
Wine has been known to create 'whine' & make the 'spirit' droop.... :shock:

:lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just take a little blue pill for that.. isn't that known as "Brewers Droop"? :?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Nahh Brewers Droop is just a Phallusy
Alcohol is Good
Its make the difference between a Dog and a Fox. :oops:

Ron

I always think of the security bloke at a major store being abused by a ... for the want of a better word Fem- Bogan that had slipped it's chain.
After she had finished abusing him for stopping her ferrals from destroying the center he kindly asked her to take her twins away.

She ,, surely you can see they're different ages, what are you, stupid or something :twisted:
He ,,, I though they must be , you don't look as if you could afford to get a Bloke pissed enough to F*****k you twice . :shock:

Look on her face ....................... Priceless
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Noggins wrote:Nahh Brewers Droop is just a Phallusy
Alcohol is Good
Its make the difference between a Dog and a Fox. :oops:

Ron

I always think of the security bloke at a major store being abused by a ... for the want of a better word Fem- Bogan that had slipped it's chain.
After she had finished abusing him for stopping her ferrals from destroying the center he kindly asked her to take her twins away.

She ,, surely you can see they're different ages, what are you, stupid or something :twisted:
He ,,, I though they must be , you don't look as if you could afford to get a Bloke pissed enough to F*****k you twice . :shock:

Look on her face ....................... Priceless
PRICELESS just had to send that one on. :lol:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The other version I've heard, after the tirade of abuse he says. “Mary, would you and the twins please leave the area now”. When she goes off again about her name not being Mary and the ferrals were obviously different ages so they couldn't be twins he replied,
"I just assumed with your personality and charm it was an immaculate conception and that only happens once."

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah but it was your genda that went "there" in the first place. :lol: (Any port or beer in a storm hey boys"?) :lol:
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Where's a storm when you need one Dot......???

The last several seem to have bypassed me/us/them/her/.....
BruceS
Mannum, SA