Al 41 Not well

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Al 41 Not well

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM TANYA dad had a good night xray of lung was good and he is doing well....the nurse is very happy with him....stay strong dad...lung procedure today and you will get through this too...
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Sending good vibes your way Al, just another step to recovery.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Ok Al, time you lifted your act. You invited us to your lovely home in Murtoa, brought in a highly sought after celebrity chef who prepared nothing short of his award winning green curry prawn dish. Last time we visited I checked to make sure that celebrity chef was not there, then cooked up a batch of banana muffins. When I phoned you and heard that you were returning to Melbourne, the smile nearly jumped out of the phone at me. I was with Norman and Christine at the time. We were all so pleased for you both. You went to Murtoa with the good intention of pleasing Mel, you returned to Melbourne because you wanted to please her again. Let's face it Al, some women just can't be pleased :lol: But try again anyway...just for Mel and all of us who care. Get well soon..Jon, Kay and Lady.
Jon
Dot

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM TANYA, Dad's lung procedure has been canceled today. ..not safe to do until he is breathing on his own totally without ventilator via tracheostomy. ..they will wean dad off first before they do procedure. Keep fighting dad

I reckon he just wants to stall things for a bit longer so the nurses keep looking at his "Willie Nelson" :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM TANYA ........... dad looks good today. .showing off to us by wiping his face down...big thing at moment. they have had him off ventilator a few times for an hour at a time abd he was breathing well on his own and not struggling or getting tired....he is so happy to have us here. I wrote so proud of you dad on his paper his reply. ..."doing it for u lot" abd himself of course. I offered to sneak him some whisky (jokingly) and he wrote. ...not allowed to drink! keep fighting dad....he is just the most courageous man I have ever know .
Dot

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM TANYA..

dad Alan Lawrence is doing really well today...he has already done 2 hrs in total this morning of breathing on his own and coming up to do another hour....they give him an hour or so rest in between and they are really happy with him. He is happier in himself today. .cheery and poking his tongue out at me....writing things down a lot and in general we think the best he has looked in the last 2 and a half weeks....others are saying he is a soldier....such a strong man....and that he certainly is...so strong willed....keep improving dad. ..we are all so proud xxxooo

Like · · Share
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Wonderful news! We are all on your team Al. It will be wonderful to have you back on your feet. So looking forward to your cheeky remarks.

Cheers
Lesley
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
dapope

Post by dapope »

Nice to see positive news :)
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Keep at it Al, your doing well, breathing is one of those things we take for granted, till we can any more, then it becomes a very serious issue, so take it serious for a while ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Wouldn't it be great if, whilst were all in the Whitfield area, Al was well enough to receive visitors ... & we all rolled up to say ...

'G'Day ya old bastard!' :lol:

I would just love to do that - irrespective of the additional travel required.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.