Al 41 Not well

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Al 41 Not well

Post by Dot »

Maybe we could all gather under his window and sing him a song :lol: :lol:
Always look on the brighter side of life, du du du du du du du :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

HoooRayyyy & up she rises, HoooRayyyy & up she rises, Early in the morning........

............... etc. etc ???

Funny but I wondered today if Al was watching the shinanigans going on in Canberra & if it was doing him harm or making him laugh!
Hang in there Al.......... we're not going anywhere!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

What's going on in Canberra?? I have been busy today with more people calling in..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Dot wrote:What's going on in Canberra?? I have been busy today with more people calling in..
It's a claytons challenge.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
Dot

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM BRAD (Als Son) Dad had another set back today and doctors are not sure what went wrong and not sure what is going to happen so please say a little prayer my my dad love ya pal xoxo
Dot

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM TANYA FOR TODAY ,,,,,,, After what was a very difficult day yesterday. ..we walked in to see dad today...sitting up right in bed...back to writing for us on notepad and being his jovial self. ..he was so happy to see us. he was having hour on hour off with breathing on his own...Although tired dr's and nurses were pleased with him....all commenting on what a strong man he is. He is just so special and knowing he had a good day lifts our spirits unbelievably. ...keep improving dad....we know you are doing everything to prove the drs wrong again. Hoping each day is a step in the right direction. ..slow steps but positive ones. ...you are AMAZING and we all love you soooooo much. Dad is aware of everyone sending messages and calling and it means so much to him and us....stay strong dad xxxooo
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Keep up the good fight Al, it's a bit quiet around here without you. Still sending the good vibes your way, so keep up the good work. Recovery may not be overnight, but you keep at it.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

UPDATE FROM TANYA My dad is a bloody champion in my eyes....he has been off ventilator since 9am and still doing well breathing on his own. ..oxygen levels are between 99 & 100% blood pressure is good heart rate is good and dr and nurses are very happy with him. He will be sedated and on ventilator tonight so he gets a good rest and gives him a refreshed start for tomorrow. He is looking forward to two teaspoons of ice cream tonight....he is doing well and not struggling. ...the nurses and dr are amazed.....that's because he is a special and amazing man. He just wants to go home...still giving me advise where to take my car for exhaust matter. ...god love him...he is just the best dad xxxooo
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great news, hope he continues to improve, so many sending him good wishes & praying for him.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

TODAYS UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dad is doing well today been breathing on his own since 9am....they are very happy with him. the aim is 24 hrs. he is very tired though but all observations are good. Not 100% certain but they may be doing lung procedure tomorrow but will see how he is in morning. He is doing well...stay strong dad....we all love you xxx