Al 41 Not well

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Al 41 Not well

Post by Dot »

THIS EVENINGS UPDATE BY TANYA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just rang hospital and my gorgeous dad is sitting in a chair out of bed and doing well...
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

How good is that!!
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Marvelous what "denial of computer" can do. Probably shaking at the thought of seeing a keyboard again :)
Jon
Dot

Post by Dot »

From Tanya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On behalf of my dad mum brad myself and my family....we are so grateful for the overwhelming support from here and overseas for dad and all of us.....it is so much appreciated and such a support and comfort during this difficult time we are faced with. It is so lovely to know that people care so much....also special to know that my parents are special to others and that people take the time to show they care....THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM US ALL XXXOOO
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

.UPDATE FROM TANYA

dads lung procedure is not happening today. ..he is doing really well and has been breathing on his own without ventilator for 27 hours at 12pm....he spoke a few words this morning with the voice piece attached abd drs say he is improving. Dad is too tired today for procedure. ..they want him to build some strength and have decent sleep first before they do it. He wrote down that they woke him last night at 8.45pm from a deep sleep to give him a sleeping tablet. ...go figure? ?? he was not impressed. ...stay strong dad we love you so dearly and will keep saying it....you are inspirational and just amazing....
Dot

Post by Dot »

This is just a quick update ;;;;Sadly things are not good for our mate Al, Will let you know more later when appropiate to do so.. :( :(
Dot

Post by Dot »

Al passed away last night. I shall lock this thread now as I have started another for your thoughts wich we may pass on to Als family later on. :( :(