photo competitions

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
dapope

photo competitions

Post by dapope »

Really pleased to see theres none of these, or any guess where this is etc....to me its a pictorial willee waving competition :evil:
having said that. I dont know whether a generic "interesting photos/sights spots worth a go or not??. No I dont have a suitable pic to start!!
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
RussellB[SA]

Re: photo competitions

Post by RussellB[SA] »

dapope wrote:Really pleased to see theres none of these, or any guess where this is etc....to me its a pictorial willee waving competition :evil:
having said that. I dont know whether a generic "interesting photos/sights spots worth a go or not??. No I dont have a suitable pic to start!!
oooh goody, I've got 38,000 photos in my album. :lol:

Can I play? :mrgreen:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I know a couple of people like these comps but too many are in my opinion more "professional" than the normal you and me pic. Why not just post your picture that you think some one else may fing just nice or interesting here's one for yu.
cherries.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

nice pic Dot :)
and Russell :)
Last edited by dapope on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Mannum lagoon.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

But, but, but isn't G the only one allowed to pick your cherry?
You've done well there Dot!
Don't cherry trees need so many cold days in a row or something for fruit to set?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Gunna be like that hey Giseppi? not even G gets to pick my cherries... Dam cherry slug thought he would beat me this yr but had news for him "squashed" Last yr we had about 2 bucket fulls this yr might get 1, I pruned the trees big time. Must now go and check em.. :P
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I guessing they would need to be deposited on an off site facility and a link added, something like photobucket or Picasso... wonder if I spelt that right :? You would also need someone with a bit more interest in photos than me to moderate it. I feel that every time they are introduced to a forum the few seem to dominate it drowning out everyone else, and there are just so many times you can see the same motorhome conversion with a different back drop before you loose the will to live :lol: I reckon save 'em to torture relies and neighbours :twisted:
A photo of a camp spot you have been to is a different thing,I reckon that's a great idea, even the motorhome in photo to show perspective for room and the track in stuff...just my thoughts, the boss calls the shots

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Got a great recipe for real cherry brandy.

:roll:

Mmmmmm cherry brandy
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Please no photo pic,s .. so bloody boring looking at other peoples photo,s. :roll: :roll:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.