"tanks" is in Camooweal Queensland

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Keith Morris

"tanks" is in Camooweal Queensland

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" has arrived in Queensalnd and is presently at Camps Aust 6 Site # 315, the Camooweal Billabong. On the way to Mount Isa and other points on the East Coast.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Re: "tanks" is in Camooweal Queensland

Post by Dot »

More info Keith, weather, how's Russell, fuel prices, any interesting happenings, pictures? Are you well and how's the van & geny doing?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
coongoola

Post by coongoola »

Yep, pictures would be fantastic. It's a great camp.
Pat

Sent from my Sony Xperia using Tapatalk 2.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote:More info Keith, weather, how's Russell, fuel prices, any interesting happenings, pictures? Are you well and how's the van & geny doing?

hELLO fORUM mEMBERS, wHAT A NICE PLACE TO SPEND A WEEKEND, forgot the caps lock thing --the temp was around 17 degrees with a slight windb otherwise a very nice morning for a Sunday.
MIKE from WILSON HIRE had a look at my generator and found that the Control Panel was at fault. Mike then contacted the supplier [ARG MACHINERY] and I will get a new panel posted to me. It is a simple matter to replace the busted bit. In the meantime, a kind lady lets me "plug in" to hers. She only has a 1kva Honda, but it is helping to keep the 200 a/h AGM batteries charged. This kind lady also cooks dinner of an evening and we share a glass of the Red Stuff. HOW LUCKY CAN A 75 YEAR OLD BE !!
Russell plays with her 15 year old Poodle and they are enjoying life on the road.
Fuel [diesel] at 3 Ways was $1.91/litre, but just down the road at Tennant Creek it was 12 cents a litre lower.
I can't do pictures yet -- I am only able to do e-mails, forward, and delete. Pictures comes with Computer 102. and I am still on Computer 14 page 3, so a long time before the pics are posted. I will keep a look out for a highschool kid on holidays and maybe get some pics posted ---the kids of nowdays know a lot about these things and how to do it.
Keith & "Russell"

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Sounds like you and Russell are onto a good thing you 75yr old stud.. Thanks Keith, enjoy ;) ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" is now 60 km East of Mount Isa and heading towards LONGREACH.