"tanks" is at MOUNT ISA - QLD

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Keith Morris

"tanks" is at MOUNT ISA - QLD

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here ---I am at Mount Isa Queensland.for a bit then down to WINTON and LONGREACH to see the wonders of that place.
After that, then on towards the Townsville OR -hit the East Coast and make further decisions as to which way to go---Cairns and Cooktownn or just head to Briosbane.
I have ordered a new generator and it should arrive in Longreach around 30th July, so it's wait and see.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Wilbor

Re: "tanks" is at MOUNT ISA - QLD

Post by Wilbor »

G’day Keith, we are heading off to Mareeba today for Xmas in July drinks, then up to Laura for some feral animal control/eradication. We are going into Cooktown to support their “RV Event” for a week or so and then back to Laura for a bit more eradication. Will try to catch up with you if you turn left :)
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
Dot

Post by Dot »

Got yu cook in tow Keith?? sounds like a good time is being had. :mrgreen:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here--- must update this thread as I am not there anymore.
Watch for the new title "TANKS AROUND AUSTRALIA 2013".

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.