nutrition info from a brain surgeon

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
madiesmum

nutrition info from a brain surgeon

Post by madiesmum »

I want you all to listen to this - its30 mins long but I urge you to look at it.

http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/video_br ... de=14077-1
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
TassyJim

Re: nutrition info from a brain surgeon

Post by TassyJim »

I will have look tomorrow.
I have just started a course on "Understanding Dementia" so it will be useful.

The course is free and takes about 3 hours a week for 11 weeks.
http://www.utas.edu.au/wicking/wca/mooc
Enrollments are open until 12th August.

Jim
Jim & Jennene with Teddy & Pascale. RIP Scarlet
Used to have Iveco towing a 5th Wheeler
Now back to dreaming again...
Nomad's Almanac
http://www.c-com.com.au/nomad.htm
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

cool. im studying nutritional medicine and realising a lot of problems are bought about by diet and our environment
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Sorry Anne Marie, that one was a lot of American techno-babble brain washing style stuff trying to sell a news letter. How would a surgeon be skilled at all in things that cause deterioration of the brain, surgeons are cut it out and stitch it up skill level, not cause and affect, the two don't cross over at all.
There is no value in taking omega 3 supplements if you have omega 6 in your diet, the body will take up omega 6 as first preference and that blocks out the acceptance of omega 3 or 12 uptake.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
TassyJim

Post by TassyJim »

I think I will side with Terry on this one.
30 minutes to tell us that too much processed food is bad for you.
Suggesting that dementia can be reversed is against everything I have been taught so far.
If he does really care for our health, he would publish his findings in the appropriate journals and not try and sell us the 'magic cure'

Jim
Jim & Jennene with Teddy & Pascale. RIP Scarlet
Used to have Iveco towing a 5th Wheeler
Now back to dreaming again...
Nomad's Almanac
http://www.c-com.com.au/nomad.htm
Dot

Post by Dot »

Scammer? I think he has some of his own grey matter missing. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

everything im learning about nutrition now points to diet and lifestyle as the main cause of all chronic illnesses. drs treat symptoms. drs are not taught anything about nutrition, this bloke when on a fact finding mission to learn the truth.

chronic disease is directly related to the foods we put in our mouth, including most cancer.

jim I have worked within the medical system and cared for people with dementia and if I can help stop the early onset I will. its the early onset that worries me the most - people in their 40's shouldn't have it which states to me that the processed diets that we have been fed since I was a kid isn't good for anyone.

my cooking/eating style has dramatically changed in a few short months since I learnt to read labels and understand the numbers and names of the crap in processed foods. taking on this degree has also opened my eyes to the scariness of what the government allows in our food.

omg only months ago I had never heard of Monsanto and now I will tell everyone about how bad they are. scary stuff.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
Dot

Post by Dot »

AM be careful of how you interpret what you are reading and hearing, very easy to be swayed by such people these days . Just because it may be written or spoken by a "professional" doesn't mean they have it right. Not every Condition known and not known to mankind is bought on by what is in what you eat drink etc. Sun for example is good for you, is a very natural thing yet causes cancer. We have a naturapath in our town that preaches nothing in the food groups with the colour yellow should ever pass your lips?? She reads lots of books and goes to lots of lectures but her downfall is because she believes every thing (just about) and regurgitates them without finding out the true facts and is so dogmatic she is right. I would be asking this brain surgeon where he went for his fact finding tour, how long was it and where he has published his findings?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

If you seriously want to trace through the biggest con job ever done on the world, read Sweet Poison by David Gillespie, a real eye opener to the world of fast food. Brian cut sugar from his diet, his cholesterol dropped, his blood pressure dropped and he was looking fit as a fiddle when we saw him at Mucking up, I think most who knew him would say the same on a before and after basis.
Cut the sugar and artificial sweeteners, cut the MSG and reduce the level of over processed food and preservatives is the best thing you can do for your health as far as I an see, your body will quickly show you the results if you are doing the right things by it.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

So whispering SWEET things in your deaf ears is a health hazard then Terry? :lol: