Jacko's setup

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Shirley

Re: Jacko's setup

Post by Shirley »

Temp., sounds great certainly have to get up into the tropics to avoid winter,enjoy.
Shirley & Bruce.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Even better yesterday shirley about 30 deg, 5 am this morning 18deg.

Bob
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great area, we used to stay at the N.P on the way out to Shute Harbour years ago but it appears that they only allow walk in tent campers now.
We have stayed where you are now in 2012, nice park.
Shirley & Bruce.
jacko

Post by jacko »

We are back in Adelaide now and just finished resealing the two 4 seasons hatches which leaked with constant rain in Cairns. I found that the supplied foam rubber seals were not used and only 12 of the 28 screw points were used, basically they weren't installed as per manufacturers (Camec) instructions I contacted Camec they were very helpful sent out screws with rubber grommets and water deflector which wasn't installed luckily no water damage to ceiling. All good now van and ute were exellent we did about 13000 on this trip from Adelaide to Cairns via Lightening Ridge and kingaroy. Cairns to Darwin via Karanda Cooktown Normanton Mt Isa. Met up with family in Katherine then back to Adelaide.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Very lucky Jacko that there was not damage done. Catch up in a mth or so!!
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jacko

Post by jacko »

Tried saving a pic not sure if it worked.
Devil marbles-640x480.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Nearly.... just one last step to do.
Once it's uploaded the picture you need to click in the post where you want the picture to display & THEN click PLACE INLINE & then SUBMIT.

EDIT: fixed it for you!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

jacko

Post by jacko »

Gday finally sorted the table out from previous posts installed a nuova mapa telescopic table leg so can drop down to create a bed at a touch of a button. :D Dont like the table top so i think i will make a new one further down the track. I have added a front protective cover made looks good and protects fibreglass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Jacko, that looks good.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jacko

Post by jacko »

Decided to make a new table top as i damaged the original it is hollow and i needed to put some reinforcement for the screws to hold it to the base and punched a large hole in the top there was some done prior to our ownership decided to make it slightly smaller so it fits easily between the seats otherwise its awkward trying to push the table down and hold one of the seat cushions up. I stained it (pic) tried to get as close to original needs the clear varnish to finish will get it done ove this weekend as we dont go away over easter too busy. Pic is a bit fuzzy