Easter near Murray Bridge, wanna come?

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
homeless

Re: Easter near Murray Bridge, wanna come?

Post by homeless »

Breaking from the others today as I want to introduce Jenny to my friends around Adelaide plus it will make it easier to get to Hahndorf as I can leave the trailer in Adelaide for the day.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I have arrived at camps 6 #49 Tailem Bend, no sign of T1 yet [its only 1545].

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Peter, if T gets there ask him what he did with the $ from Lesley please and also the book he was to return to me.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

pet-els wrote:All arrived safe and sound at Tununda by 1830 hours [thought they stopped at a good winery and decided to stay there].

PeterH
Did you all stay in the Tununda CP Peter?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Yes for two nights.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

We is sitting beside the Mazda drinking a very good red we found today at Tailem Bend, just down river from the pump house, can't see you here any where Peter and we when looking when we got here.

Dottie, i will drop your book and Lesley's raffle ticket money in to your place at Strath on sunday on our way to Harndorf.
Seems there were no travellers from Wongulla to the Ashbourne to get them there for you.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote:We is sitting beside the Mazda drinking a very good red we found today at Tailem Bend, just down river from the pump house, can't see you here any where Peter and we when looking when we got here.

Dottie, i will drop your book and Lesley's raffle ticket money in to your place at Strath on sunday on our way to Harndorf.
Seems there were no travellers from Wongulla to the Ashbourne to get them there for you.

T1 Terry
T1,
Where is the Mazda River?

And where did you find the red? Under a rock? Police Lost Property? Oh, sorry. You said you found it near the Pump House. Damn! Why can't I be that lucky?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Maybe a few too many tastings today :lol: :lol: I'll try again, We are parked beside the Murray at Tailem Bend, just a bit down stream from the pump stn, under the awning of the Mazda, enjoying a red we bought during todays tasting tour near Gawler.... that better Ray ;) :lol:
Would you believe, it's started raining :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Seems you are up and down the freeway like a sick woman's breakfast ol boy.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

The Mazda got a bit hot on the climb up that bloody hill, seemed every turn off went to Strath making it appear to be a big place, but we knows better eh :lol: