I'm selling up

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
generdawg

I'm selling up

Post by generdawg »

There seems to be a rumour going round that I'm selling up.

I will now put that to bed announcing that it is entirely true.

I have a Nikon D7000 camera for sale. This is a DX (crop sensor camera) and it comes with manual, CD software, and original boxes. A very famous, illustrious CmcA board member also owns and uses this model camera. If this smacks of elbow rubbing social climbing name dropping endorsement - guilty!

Besides things like remote release and Markins quick release mount, there is the usual clap trap gear that goes with it
and there are four lenses;
1) Nikon 35mm f/1.8 - noice
2) Tokina 100mm macro f/2.8 - very noice
3) Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 - extra noice, my favourite (sniff sniff)
4) Tamron 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6* - which is the equivalent of 105 - 450mm on full frame (FX) or 35mm film format. This lense has unbelievable VC (vibration control) which locks on like a laser guided missile.

Awrite, I'll fess up; I've gone full frame Canon (FX) and none of the crop sensor Nikon (DX) stuff will work on my now present camera.

Just about now some bright spark will say, "why don't he sell it on gumshoe tree or eVil bay?" and the answer is - dunno. Apart from the horrific fees eBay charges.

If you is or know someone who is or just maybe interested, well you know...

Emmachizit? Go to ebay, see what they are getting and if interested, make me an offer. BUT pleaze be kind and don't make me laff till I wet myself and chuckle me head off - too old fer that.

dawg (hope that ends that and one day I'll get even with a certain Southerner)

PS I hope none of youse want this stuff cause I hate selling to friends.

* fixed**

**hmmm, in my effort to fix a typo, I see that the term "fixed" could lead one to think that the lense aperture was fixed, which is not the case. The maximum aperture is variable from f/4.0 at the 70mm end to f/5.6 at the 300mm end. Hope no one was mislead by that.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
generdawg

Re: I'm selling up

Post by generdawg »

Going Going ....-

1) Nikon D7000 - GONE

2) CeeMCeeA - GONE

3) Ken Tame - See 2 above

4) Coaster -
DSCF7619.JPG
GONE
DSCF7622.JPG
5) Ozervnews - No MH = Me no qualify = Me GONE ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
Dot

Post by Dot »

So what is next for you two? a caravan :shock: :?:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Bullsh*t!!!
You NEVER leave us alive!
You're a founding, lifelong member now so stick that it your pipe & show Marie!!!
You're not getting off that lightly!
Others may wish but you're stuck with us!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Brad won't be defecting, he's too scared of my pussy.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

BruceS wrote:...so stick that it your pipe & show Marie!!!
Ok, but please don't tell Maree. :shock:
Dot wrote:Brad won't be defecting, he's too scared of my pussy.
Not half as scared of it as I am your guest toilet! :o
Dot

Post by Dot »

I was going to mention that but then I thought I would keep that threat up my sleeve as I know that is your greatest fear.. :lol: :lol:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Will it be a maiden voyage to walker Flat in a new vehicle Brad & Maree? (I spelt it right :D spell checker doesn’t know everything)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

T1 Terry wrote:Will it be a maiden voyage to walker Flat...
That smacks of an invitation and I am surprised that you lot would fraternize a non conformist rebel such as I.

But then again, I notice that your tongue was planted firmly in cheek as you fully realise that I would be (lower case w) walking (upper case F) Flat out. How cruel. :(

dawg (why are people so unkind? :roll: )
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

You still have roughly 2mths Brad, your choice, either another vehicle or a loooong walk. You could always get a tent and head down on the postie bike with Maree as pillion ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO