I'm selling up

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
generdawg

Re: I'm selling up

Post by generdawg »

DSCF7526.JPG
DSCF7503.JPG
DSCF7516.JPG
On the new models the dvd player is under the microwave - yeah, like that's a great idea dur!
Any spills in transfer will now be prime time viewing - yea!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It would also put the microwave up even higher. Anyway, do people still use DVD players? I thought it was all on hard disc or thumb drives these days.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I wanna know what a broom and an umbrella on the bed signifies?
Is it "talk about the first thing that pops up" or "let's sweep the cobwebs out Maree" ??
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

So what year are we looking at Brad? We are thinking when our bodies start to,pack up we will go - caravan - 5th wheeler - motorhome. But we are hoping for a big gap between each!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Very nice Brad, I see Maree is checking out the drivers seat and all the bits and bobs around it, is she going to be the driver?? what size is the MH?? Terry what is this hard disc and thumb drives you speak of in place of DVD's?? I think we need to have a teenager around for a while :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

BruceS wrote:I wanna know what a broom and an umbrella on the bed signifies?
Then you will have to contact the original owner as these pics were taken at his place during our inspection.
By-the-way, the broom disappeared much to the disappointment of a certain party. And I've got plenty of brollies.
Swisslulu wrote:So what year are we looking at Brad?
Sorry Leslie does not compute, I need more information to deal with that question.
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Dot wrote:Terry what is this hard disc and thumb drives you speak of ...
Movies like still photos can be put on different flash drive media (SD cards and thumb drives) as well as hard drives much like the ones in your computer. Eventually DVD's will be collectors items like vinyl are becoming now going for huge sums at auction, but I doubt that I will witness it.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Brad, I mean what model is it. 2013...or 2012....or, or....
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ta Brad :D so we are ok for a while yet :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

Swisslulu wrote:Brad, I mean what model is it. 2013...or 2012....or, or....
Sorry Leslie, I should have picked that. It's a 2011 Fiat and a 2012 Avan.