Easter Gathering at Ashbourne

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Dot

Re: Easter Gathering at Ashbourne

Post by Dot »

This morning three 4x4's went off hill climbing :roll: G and I went into Meadows to check out the market, hmmmmm stuff getting crappier every year at these markets and ever so expensive as well. G thinks he is going back again tomorrow to sneak a few old tools in the boot but he has a surprise doesn't he? Deborah there was some glass pendants there but they have NOTHING on your quality made things, theirs was all junky imported stuff. Peter stayed at base but went to the Inn for another lunch. I went and checked out my mum & dad up the road they were ok but in need of some weeding. Had an email from Dee to say that Greg had got very "merry" at Dee's sons wedding and had hurt his back so their trip to SA was going to be a slower one than expected. The hard nutters are still sitting outside wrapped in their snuggly blankets and I am inside patting my faithful pussy. Think some of the crew are off to Goolwa tomorrow to maybe do a bit of whale spotting. We might head to Macclesfield to "the melting Pot café". Oh the decisions :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Weird day, swirling warm wind, sun out and rather warm. :? Peter aka Pet-els had made a late start to the day and has been to the GMI for his lunch. He topped up his water tanks for the crew at WF and is taking off from here tomorrow. Another face to a name. Like the spot lights on the front of his tug. Bob & Lyn once again visited the market and came home with a 6t jack and a couple of fruit pies. We are heading off to Macclesfield to the Melting pot for some "healthy" food. :roll: Had an email from Dee to say they were having trouble with their fridge and their tug battery but should be here later today. Kay (Macca) has been busy washing again, Chuck & Bob tested some biscuits (woof woof) plus Chuck holds the record for getting 15 kills in 1 hr (swatting flies). Time to hit the road. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

Hi guys, we are hoping to get there either tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning.mmits so very windy and we have been using too much fuel in the wind. Chose the Hamilton Highway to get away from the nutters.

Cheers
G and D
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

Bugga bugga bums bums :twisted: :evil:

Car played up just past Coleraine....up a hill, just stopped. Steam everywhere, even though the temp gauge didn't show overheating. Then it ran on just 5 cylinders. Clunk clunk. Sounded expensive. So we have turned back. After a while it ran like a dream again, discussed turning round to head bck to Ash our ex but decided to keep going back...so we Re currently camped inKillarney which is lovely, and the rest of the drive will be more or less flat.

So sorry we will miss you all!

Totally pissed off in fact

Hugs
Me and Him
Dot

Post by Dot »

Chinaman strikes again, Greg & Dee had to turn back to Melb ?? head gasket problems. Kay has her hand taped up ? pulled tendon / ligament. Pet-els headed to WF with water but just saw the notice he may be too late. I had to go for blood tests in prep for next week so missed the lunch at the Green Man Inn but the others went and enjoyed their meals. Chuck & Bob took off exploring the hills and my pussy slept all day in the sun which was streaming in on her basket. G is now cooking tea outside seeing he offered me a potato topped pie for lunch (I think not). Going to very cold tonight. And so I see the lady herself has posted an update.. :lol: :lol: never mind Dee IT happens xx
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Gawd! Life is rather good here. Tyre changed and heading to Tinana tomorrow to select a new Colourbond colour for the roof.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

new arrivals.jpg
Another beautiful sunny warm day, so much so that the game ones have gone to the beach at Goolwa :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Is that Eddies new u Dot??
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

No Bernie, alas she is not "pure" any more 8-)
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Sheeep appens !!
Bernie.