Fined

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Greynomad

Re: Fined

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote:UPDATE..
Today I got a lovely letter from a nice policeman saying he would love to wipe my fine due to my "exemplary driving record" but unfortunately here in good old SA they don't have the "Good driving policy" otherwise he would have said "On your way little speed demon just don't do that again" So now I have advised good ol C/Link that I shall be paying the grand total of $5 pr week out of my pension until the fine is paid off. Oh well thems the breaks. Justice prevails ;)
Interesting, Dot.
When I offered Victoria's "Compliance Office" (love that weasel word title!) the same deal, they replied, 'Pay the lot or go to court!' (I summarise their polite, weasel-worded letter, of course.)
Different states, different rules...
We're still six colonies as far as roads are concerned. :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Got notification from good old C/link to say they have paid off the speeding ticket out of my pension, only took 1 year. If HE gets another ticket he cops it, have done my good deed for the year :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Wow, so now you must be good for a loan, if you are getting another whole fiver each fortnight. You wont know what to do with yourself!
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life