Style ok or ?

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
Dot

Re: Style ok or ?

Post by Dot »

Lesley go and get that pic of your husband and those other two twats and post it on the drop in / chat thread here and have a good laugh again. No tree etc for us either this yr..just another day for us, we now concerntrate on birthdays, Big huggies to you if you are feeling down.. xx :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Thanks Dot. Yep, I'm feeling a bit down right now. :cry: Need to get my brain into a positive vibe. Not sure that pic will do it tho'. :shock:
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Nup dont like it.
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Bernie, nice to see you here, what is it you don't like about the style? How is your leg? :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Legs are good Dot. page is too RED
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

G'day Bernie, good to see ya here, glad to hear the legs have stopped giving you hassles. There is a lot of red isn't there, maybe I'll try one of the other settings like Lesley did, this will be two forums where I've upset the boss after all the hard work of making it pretty :lol:

I don't know just what it is but each year I find it harder to get into the christmas spirit thing. add to that, the local area is so depressed with all the steelworks lay off and associated businesses closing down as well it's hard to feel good about anything much anyway.
Maybe a week or two will make all the difference, we will have a house full this year so my daughter came for a visit with the new male companion and put the tree up so that bits done at least.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Went back to the ProSilver board style, easier on the eyes, it wasn't getting me in the christmas spirit, just the eyeballs :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Swisslulu wrote:Well I can tell you now, Bruce, that the kini is not going to perk anyone up! :? More likely to clear the place out. :oops: we'll be heading to Gentle Annie's for Easter which I know will put a smile on my dial :D and, depending on circumstances, we may well journey across to SA. All is still up in the air. But right now, it's bah humbug for me.
You sound like a real grumpy TWAT (DOT says we can use that word)

Just like me, welcome to the Grumpy TWATS sub group. I don't feel so lonely now. :roll:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

As long as you use my word in the way it is supposed to be used i.e. You great twat = you great idiot, OR add an extra t and ,,, There is a town in the UK named Twatt.. Remember to sat it how it appeatr,, with an "a" and not an "O"... :lol: :lol: :lol:
dapope

Post by dapope »

no twatting on...... :lol:
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..