Style ok or ?

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Style ok or ?

Post by T1 Terry »

RussellB[SA] wrote:
Swisslulu wrote:Well I can tell you now, Bruce, that the kini is not going to perk anyone up! :? More likely to clear the place out. :oops: we'll be heading to Gentle Annie's for Easter which I know will put a smile on my dial :D and, depending on circumstances, we may well journey across to SA. All is still up in the air. But right now, it's bah humbug for me.
You sound like a real grumpy TWAT (DOT says we can use that word)

Just like me, welcome to the Grumpy TWATS sub group. I don't feel so lonely now. :roll:
Hello Russell, great to see you over here, who's stirring the pot over there now if you've moved here? :lol:
Lesley is a wonderfully bubbly person who fills every room with cheer just by being there..... will you share your bottle of Durif now Lesley ;) :lol: roll on Easter, cancel christmas and save the $$ for the trip through the Rutherglen region 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

T1 Terry wrote:Hello Russell, great to see you over here, who's stirring the pot over there now if you've moved here? :lol:
Lesley is a wonderfully bubbly person who fills every room with cheer just by being there..... will you share your bottle of Durif now Lesley ;) :lol: roll on Easter, cancel christmas and save the $$ for the trip through the Rutherglen region 8-)

T1 Terry
Ha! I thought there must have been an ulterior motive for that comment Terry. :evil: Do you know I haven't been able to find Durif up here at Dan Murphy's so we will definitely have to stock up in Rutherglen on the way in (and on the way out I suspect :? ). Always happy to share a bottle with you my friend. :D
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Swisslulu wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:Hello Russell, great to see you over here, who's stirring the pot over there now if you've moved here? :lol:

T1 Terry
Ha! I thought there must have been an ulterior motive for that comment Terry. :evil: Do you know I haven't been able to find Durif up here at Dan Murphy's so we will definitely have to stock up in Rutherglen on the way in (and on the way out I suspect :? ). Always happy to share a bottle with you my friend. :D

Had to put that bit in so Erich didn't think I was doing a line on you.... and to stop Dottie getting jealous :lol:
We found 2 different Durif's at our local Dan Murphy's so put the pressure on the manager at your local to stock it as uncle Dan does list them.
I wonder if we will find a batch of clean skins like Wayno discovered, that was a tasty drop and a mere 18% :twisted: :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

I reckon he might trade me for a couple of Lithiums. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'm into sharing, not a jealous fragile bone in this telly tubby's body... :roll: :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

After having a second look at the topic I'm not sure if we are off topic or not :lol: maybe just a commer missing ;) hmmm a few lithiums and sharing, Easter could be very interesting :lol: :lol:

T1 Terry
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just one big happy party here and there A? Bloody ripper :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.