Blaaack Max and Starcraft

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
bellett65

Blaaack Max and Starcraft

Post by bellett65 »

We have a 20' Jayco Starcraft that is, I would say in a state of evolving. So far it has had some solar fitted 160watts. The 50mm ball hitch has been ditched in favour of a McHitch. All the lighting is now LED. Our aim is to be as self sufficient as is practicable. Getting and doing these things whilst still working seems to be the way to go. We recently bought a new tug 03/12 Isuzu DMax hence the Blaaack Max tag. The Musso is now the "SPARE" tug.

Peter and the M.o.W.a.F.
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Blaaack Max and Starcraft

Post by BruceS »

Sounds like a very well thought out rig!!
Pictures...... we need pictures!!!
:D :lol: :!:
BruceS
Mannum, SA

norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Bellett used to a car called a Bellett, around 1965 too, hows my memory... :roll: :roll:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
bellett65

Post by bellett65 »

norman wrote:Bellett used to a car called a Bellett, around 1965 too, hows my memory... :roll: :roll:
Sold my 1965 model earlier this year after having Bellett since 1968

Peter
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Myfirst car was a65 Bellett wish i still had it :(
cheers phil
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just you keep that new tug nice and clean now Peter,, See you two nutters at Easter :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Mate just getting ready to go xmas shopping. :lol: :lol: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
bellett65

Post by bellett65 »

An update. Have finally got the beast back from the repairers. No thanks to the supplier of the door who took 9 weeks to make and deliver it 3 kilometres.
Got a gas spear fitted as well. Picture taken at weigh bridge yesterday as ATM is on the up. Heading to around 2800kg from 2350kg

Lifted 75 mm

New panels 2 x 200 watt now have 560 on roof.

Dot

Post by Dot »

Does that weight mean you know who can put more "stuff" in there? ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bellett65

Post by bellett65 »

Dot wrote:Does that weight mean you know who can put more "stuff" in there? ;)
Yep Raena can now take her knickers with her. Actually I want to fit another water tank an possibly a they water tank.
Peter