2 Folding Electric Bikes

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
themackas

2 Folding Electric Bikes

Post by themackas »

2 folding electric bikes for sale, they run on rechargeable lithium battery. Brought from The Electric Bike Company, Melbourne, 7 gears, travel up to 40 kms, on one charge, and can travel up to 25 kmh. Both bikes in excellent condition, come with instructions, carry bag and chargers. Both bikes are full alloy , very well built bikes, We paid $1900 each, will sell them for $1200 each.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'The Mackas'
Michelle & Macka,
on the road in our motorhome
with our dog 'Mack'
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: 2 Folding Electric Bikes

Post by BruceS »

How many watts is the electric motor please?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

themackas

Post by themackas »

Just looked in the owners manual and it says the rated power is 200 watt
'The Mackas'
Michelle & Macka,
with our dog 'Mack'
dapope

Post by dapope »

Test rode one like this yesterday. Pretty smicko. We would lose a bin if we bought 2 so currently off the menu
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

They need to be 36 volt motors.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Why is that Peter?
I was most interested in the Watts as I believe if they are less than 250w then you don't need registration or a motorbike license.
200w is 200w whether it's 12V or 200V. Obviously 36V or 48V would be a good number of cells for fitting & charging.
I need to find out a lot more info on these bikes as I can see I need one .... eventually.
I'd like to have a VERY low gear & hook a lawn mower trailer behind it for carrying shopping & fuel.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The voltage effects both top speed and down low torque, the 200w is a bit of a generic term when it comes to these things as the voltage effects the amps required to produce the watts and it's the amps that are limited by the winding size..... then frequency comes into it as well because most of these things are AC motors these days, not simple DC motors so the controller plays a big part in it as well.......
My 36v rear wheel hub motor bike is faster than Margaret's front wheel hub motor 24v bike, but not by much and both appear to climb hills without too much effort, they are both 28"wheeled full size bikes, the folding bikes have smaller wheels, they climb hill better and feel that they accelerate better but don't have the speed
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes try one out at ipswich when we stayed there on the weekend seem to have go in it just rode around the car park nice looking piece of machinery ok
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
themackas

Post by themackas »

yes,no rego or licence required.
'The Mackas'
Michelle & Macka,
with our dog 'Mack'
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

This is my bike, also no licence required.
Bernie.
Gary Isuzu pics 022 (Custom).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.