Our new look MH

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Our new look MH

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote:OK, the finished job is probably better than first class but I don't know if I like the 'pattern' or not. Definitely different and something I bet you're really proud of? I guess after a few looks at it it'd grow on you though.
Step back, half close your eyes and let your imagination go wild ......... now imagine a row of 5 or 6 teeth in that dark spot .... Looks like Casper the friendly Ghost??? :lol: :D :oops:
I think it's only fair that you share what ever it is you are on at the moment Bruce, then we could all see Casper 8-) .... I don't remember him have teeth though :?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
slowhand

Post by slowhand »

Thanks Terry, not much of a story, retired, left the kids with the business and move back here as it is where my family comes from and to get way from being roped back into working by the kids.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Sorry for ruining a good paint job but here's Casper T1!!
casper2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

dapope

Post by dapope »

Bruce thats disgusting LOL, think you should give yourself a letter.... V is for vandalisim!
Hey Slowhand, welcome aboard :-)
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmmm........ those 3D image pictures must keep you absorbed for hrs Bruce, I flicked between the 2 photos and I can see maybe a Halloween type image in the grey with a red mouth, but that's about it :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Craig

Post by Craig »

Thanks guys, I have spent the day getting her back together and have only the clearance lights and spot lights left. I shall post a completed pic during the week. The River Group wants to use it on the site so I have to take it back to them during the week. Also will have to ask for a please explain about the 2 holes I just found in the bathroom. It would appear they re drilled a mounting plate for the awning centre support and drilled through the wall :evil: .
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855
dapope

Post by dapope »

Religeous decoration, holier than thou
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Red is for summer the grey is for winter, follow the sun & keep warm,lol,lol.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Craig, she certainly looks a different MH to when we first saw her. Who did the design? BTW one Casper on here is more than enough ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hi Dot,
it is my design. I didn't want anything too busy and I also wanted the design painted on.

Have you been into the red today Bruce?
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855