Bob n Bevs new tug

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: Bob n Bevs new tug

Post by Dot »

Look at IT now :D
The beast is all set to hit the road and beyond. How about some internal pics please Bob
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

Thanks Bruce n Dot the pic looks good ,like the background real jungle looking..
Not much to see in side just now, trying hard to get the extra battery charging up and running.
But its not doing what I would like.. next week...
Thanks Bob n Bev..
Dot

Post by Dot »

I saw this BnBmobile and I took some pics but shall put them up later this evening. It really has to be seen to be appreciated.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

BnB's rig005.jpg
BnB's rig004.jpg
BnB's rig003.jpg
BnB's rig002.jpg
BnB's rig.jpg
Here you are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Serious stuff. You could go to war in that!

Well, you could go to war in anything I suppose - it's more a matter of whether you can get back.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

Never a truer word has been spoken in jest, if Bob doesn't cut and polish it before they take off, there will be war in that household for sure :) :)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Ya can't cut and polish camo paint work, that spoils the whole effect. Sure is a lot of room in the back there, near enough to build a motorhome
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I suspect Dot was meaning to cut the war paint off & then polish the original colour?
I have a feeling that 4-wheel motorbike might find a place in the back before a mattress T1!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

Ya carnt turn your back for a min, Never saw the person taking shots of the secret mens business,
No cut and polish for this lady Terry your right flat paint it is , easy to do touch up bits, just a good wash. Bruce there is a lot of goodies to be loaded before we hit the road 4x4 quad, outboard, plenty of boxes of goodies.tools ect.
Time is not with us just now, tring to put a tacho in and hook it up vir the alt. not sure where the W conection is ?
I think its the middle phase, help !!!! to all you people that know...
Bob n Bev....
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Doesn't matter Bob. Any one of the stator leads will do it.
If there isn't a "W" lead now you will need to open it up to attach it I think.
I got Jon's mechanic in Kingston to do mine while I fixed his Internet!!
He made about 4" lead, wound it around a screw driver like a spring, put a female spade on the end & gave me a male end to put on the wire to go to the tacho. (in case I need to remove the alternator)
I have an optical sensor to help you 'adjust' it once you get it hooked up.
Let me know if it's of any help?
BruceS
Mannum, SA