Barb and Darryl's Rig......

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
BarbMW

Barb and Darryl's Rig......

Post by BarbMW »

As it so happens, we traded in our previous caravan in August and have a new JB Caravans, Dreamline Dirt-Roader 21 feet 6inches in external length.
For nearly 3 years Darryl was saying he needed more space - and now he has it :lol:
We are still on our maiden voyage in it and will be home in Qld in January 2015.
The photo was taken at Sandy Point in Hay when the van was 3 weeks old.

We now have 7 inches more width in the van and a full ensuite.
Travelling Australia with my hubby
Dot

Re: Barb and Darryl's Rig......

Post by Dot »

OMG that Darryl is so greedy, an extra 7 inches :roll: Bet you can't believe the difference that few inches makes can you Barb :?: :?:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Are we gunna get inside photos as well :D a nice new van , I bet it gets washed every chance possible :lol: Any solar or other mods yet? Are you into bush camping and self sufficiency as far as water and power goes? Or more into short trips off grid and then back to a caravan park to top up the water and batteries?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hey T, I sung your praises so do I get a mates rates deal? :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Hey T, I sung your praises so do I get a mates rates deal? :)
What, like a better ear whisper answer that the last one ;) :lol: I'll look after you Dottie ;) :twisted: :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote:
Dot wrote:Hey T, I sung your praises so do I get a mates rates deal? :)
What, like a better ear whisper answer that the last one ;) :lol: I'll look after you Dottie ;) :twisted: :lol:
Yeah you men are all the same have heard that line before :roll: nearly as good as the other line "If you really loved me you'd let me" :roll:
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Hi Barb and Darryl, we met you at Kay & Bruce's and again in Mildura. Check out the Caravan and Motorhome on Tour Facebook page where they have posted a photo of you taken at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Swisslulu wrote:Hi Barb and Darryl, we met you at Kay & Bruce's and again in Mildura. Check out the Caravan and Motorhome on Tour Facebook page where they have posted a photo of you taken at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop.
Yeah Lesley that was where that weirdo and his mommy dearest ranted how you lot were riff raff shut those two twats down quick smart but they are still going here and there :lol: gay old times in the real estate game as well :roll:
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

You certainly have your ear to the ground, Dot!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Swisslulu wrote:You certainly have your ear to the ground, Dot!
Oh yeah got to these days Lesley :lol: :lol: :lol: